Monday, May 09, 2005

"We just cracked," said Rockets coach Jeff Van Gundy


Yes coach it's time to panic...or strangle someone. Not sure what he's doing in this pic, but either way the Rockets are out.

Rockets Mavs
The margin of victory surpassed the record of 39 set by the Philadelphia Warriors in an 85-46 rout of the St. Louis Bombers in Game Seven of the 1948 league semifinals.

The fourth-seeded Mavericks became only the third team in NBA history to win a best-of-seven series after dropping the first two games at home. They open the Western Conference semifinals at top-seeded Phoenix on Monday.

McGrady scored 27 points
Yao Ming scored 33
Rest of the Rockets scored 16

If McGrady would have had a better game, and we all know that he is capable of scoring way more than 27, they may have at least had a chance. It could have changed the momentum of the game. But their bench is horrible, 16 pionts. I think there are problems when you have a star like McGrady on your team. The rest of the players tend to rely on him too much. That definately happened in Orlando, guys were just waiting for McGrady to do something, and if did if he felt like it.

After the game McGrady said “All of this will make me (ME ME ME) stronger, and I love it, every bit of it because I will have the last laugh." Shut up!! I'm glad he's gone.

2 comments:

James Tatum said...

I like how your blog links to Google. You know, in case you forget the address.

jzanko said...

Ok, I see your point. But what if you want to look something up, and you dont feel like opening a new browser. You just click on my Google link, it will open in a new window. problem solved. Thats the best I can come up with. There is no reason at all. I should replace it with hotsluts.com or something fun like that. i'll think of something to chancge it to