Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Cracker Barrel & Beach

I keep forgetting to post this. Past weekend activities.

Friday the 13th - I don’t remember anything about Friday. I’m sure I drank a few beers and sat on the porch.

Saturday- Painted one of the kids rooms, not fun, and had a Barbeque. Dave, Tracy, and I cooked out and drank beer on the porch. Chicken wings and grilled veggies. Very good. Then we watched Alien Planet on HD Discovery.

Sunday – Cracker Barrel, and Beach. There’s something I can’t figure out about Cracker Barrel, why does everyone in Cracker Barrel look like a red neck? Is it the décor or does Cracker Barrel attract red necks. A bit of both probably. After that we went to Canaveral National Seashore. Caught a couple of Whiting (fish), drank a few beers, played with the kids on the beach. We had a pretty good day overall. We didn’t get to go to the Sea Harvest for grouper sandwiches this time, that sucks but we’re going back there on Thursday, just Tracy and I. Maybe we’ll go then.

No comments: