Monday, May 23, 2005

Priests and weirdo’s

Tracy and I went to the beach on Thursday. Nice day but, no fish again. I had quite a few bites though. Anyway, I was hanging out down by the shore watching my line, and an Asia guy comes walking up to me. He asked me if I was an expert fisherman, I lied and said yes. I gave him a few pointers on surf fishing. He then returned back to the people he was with. I noticed that the other two guys he was with were not his age, and not Asian. Weird combination of people. So he came up to me again later in the day to ask if I caught anything, and started asking me questions like where are you from, do you have kids, how many, are you married. So, I finally asked him where he was from and why he was here. He’s from Virginia, and he’s here for a conference. What kind of conference? Technology? No, a Priest conference that the Catholic Church was holding. All three of them are Priests and he’s been one for almost 30 years. He was actually a pretty nice guy.

Later that day, a toothless guy and his toothless wife come walking down the beach. They were the type of people that you look at and say “God love em” Now Tracy and I are both sitting on the sand near the surf. (Tracy was trying to dig a hole to China...I have pictures) They stop and started talking to us about the fishing and how it’s been really bad today blah blah blah... Before leaving the guy says that he’s been taking pictures of couples on the beach and wants to know if he can take our picture. I didn’t have much time to really think about it, so I said sure. After they left Tracy says “he’s probably go home and jerk off to the pictures” Now I wish I would have said no. Oh well.

2 comments:

James Tatum said...

God love 'em. At least he won't jerk off to your picture. Or will he...

jzanko said...

I hope not. I feel dirty.