Thursday, November 10, 2005

Magic now 2-3





What a sloppy game last night... I think they turned the ball over 20 times or more... It's amazing they were able to pull it off. I really like that they're focusing on defense this year. Holding teams under 85 points per game. This is the way to go when you only have a few players that can score consistently. Frances and Howard are doing great although I'd like to see Howard grow up a bit, stop smiling so much, get more aggressive... So at this point we're missing a few key players. We need a GOOD veteran center\power forward to teach Howard. He really dosen't have a good mentor on the team to go to for advice. Overall, I'm much happier with the team we have this season. I don't know how far they'll go, but at least they have the drive to win games, and keep other teams from scoring easily against them.

TMac is out again with back spasms!! This makes the trade that we made a year ago look really good.

No comments: