Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I took my Daughter and her friend to see the new Harry Potter film last night. Some friends of mine that saw the movie said that they didn't like the scene transitions. One review I read says that the Director "jams sequences together like bricks of LEGO" I didn't really notice it. Maybe that's because I didn't read the book. Not sure... This movies is definitely the most mature of the bunch, and way more intense than any of the others. Way scarier... The Dragon was awesome!! I recommend seeing this in the theater is possible.

Thanksgiving at my place this year. Got about 12 people coming over, got an 18 lb Turkey. I hope that's going to be big enough... Should be fun. I figure that I'll do a lot of drinking and eating, watch some Football... after cooking of course.

1 comment:

jzanko said...

Didn't take any pics that day. What was I thinking!!