Wednesday, July 13, 2005

NO Shuttle launch

And I was looking forward to it. Not that it had anything to do with it, but you have to wonder why they picked 3:30 for launch time. This is Florida and that it prime time for T storms.

Been emailing back and forth will my friend Billy. He picked up the Guitar, and is almost back to where he was about 10 years ago. Not bad for just a few months of playing. He says that he’s been jamming on old Beatles stuff (not that there’s any new Beatles stuff) and practicing every night. I’m really glad to hear that. He and I grew up together and started playing at the same time. He was good back then, and I’m sure he’ll just get better from here on.

I got a meeting to attend :(

1 comment:

jzanko said...

He's still a cop. Glad to see he's staring to play again.