Monday, July 18, 2005

eat mowing wash clean

Loads of fun this weekend. Cut the grass on Saturday. What a pain in the ass. Very wet and high. I didn't get started until 11:00 or so. because Chris and I want to an all you can eat breakfast bar, bad idea... Temp in the 90's. I can normally cut the front, and back without stopping. Not this time. I felt like I was going to pass out by the time I reached the back yard. I stopped for about 20 minutes to catch my breath and lower my body temp. That helped a lot, 10 minutes later I was in the same boat... and the temp was climbing. I'm sure we ended up in the upper 90's in the shade. You gotta love Fla!! We finished watching Friday the 13th later that day. It's been so long since I've seen it that I really didn't remember how it ended. Oh, and Kevin Bacon gets it in the throat.

Sunday - we got up eat breakfast, got in our bathing suites and washed the cars with Kaley. We made it fun for her. She didn't want to stop. OK the car is really clean Kaley... Made some burgers on the grill, drank a few beers. Miller Lite, nothing fancy this time. Oh, not sure if I blogged about this yet, but I tried the Dogfish Import Ale. Yuk! Not good at all. Had a weird oak smoked & vanilla flavor to it. Way too sweet for me. I drank the whole thing, but forced myself to do it. It did get slightly better as it sat, maybe around 57 degrees. My friend Steve agrees. I’ve had Dogfish before, and it was great. It’s just the Import Ale that I don’t like.

1 comment:

jzanko said...

Yeah, send it out.