Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Eggplant rules!

Made some Eggplant parm last night. Came out awesome!! My first time making it. Even the kids liked it... I used the bottled sauce, Prego. I prefer my home made, but don’t have the time to make it. I used the Vigo Italian style bread crumbs with Romano cheese, and fried them in olive oil. So easy to make. I’m going to start posting recipes up here soon, a good way of keeping track of em.

Did some shrimp on the grill on Sunday. The only thing I would do differently is NOT put salt in the marinade… maybe do a little oil and some spices next time.

Been having a hard time playing bass. I think I’m developing Arthritis in my index finger… kind of comes and goes thankfully. I’m going to try lighter strings next time. It makes playing the Rick almost impossible... I’ve been using the Musicman when playing with the band… speaking of the band, I need to get some of last weeks tunes converted to mp3 for Bryan. We want to try recording ideas at practice then I would email the recordings to the others so we can at least hear them during the week, and try to work them out in our heads. But this requires me to do a little extra work…I keep forgetting to do it.

1 comment:

jzanko said...

Bring it on!! I think the only stuff I have is the stuff with Rob.