Thursday, August 04, 2005

Birthday Bear and Sabbath.

Yesterday was Kaley’s B-day so we went to the Mall after work to take her to Build A Bear. She decided to build a bunny. She got to pick from 20 or so animals to stuff (you stuff yourself) pick out a outfit, shoes… She had a great time, and it was under 50$. She named her bunny Kayla ??? Having the official party on Saturday. Bruce is brining is famous hotdog sauce, Percy will be there too.

I’m listening to Wheels of Confusion off Vol4, at the “Lost in the wheels of confusion” part. I remember listening this when I was like 9 or 10. My friend Billy and I used to walk around the neighborhood cranking this stuff all the time... The good old days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those days man.......
We used to walk all over the damn place with that grey boom box that you had ... till jason fucked it up in shop class.... then I think someone stole it or something.....
that was some fun shit back then... goin to the music store in the mall......we were having fun and its funny that all that shit still sounds good today.......

jzanko said...

Yeah, going to the Mall and playing Stargate for hours on one quarter. I agree, the stuff we used to listen to back when we were kids is still good. Sabbath, Maiden, Dio... Steve Harris lives here in Orlando. It would be cool to see them again.