Monday, August 08, 2005

Birthay party and Beach

Saturday was Kaley's B-day party. Made lots of food, have lots of leftovers. John and his family came over. We didn't get a chance to listen to the old LLB stuff the Geoff sent. He'll get his copy soon I'm sure. I only invited the family to this one. My family is so big that I wouldn’t have room for them and friends. Drank a few beers and let the kids run around. John's hot dog sauce or Greek sauce or Bruce sauce, whatever you want to call it is really good. He's going to serve it at the sub shop they open. I'm sure people will go crazy over it. We ate it with Bratwurst.

We went to the Beach on Sunday with Bryan, and his wife Laura and kid. We tried fishing, but the kids were too distracting. So we ended up entertaining them most of the time which was fun. The Wives did their part as well. So it was a pretty full weekend.

I am going to try to get a good copy of some of the new stuff we've been doing in the band. I'm going to bring some extra mic’s so we can use the 8 track, and maybe keep it hooked up if we can get a burner for the warehouse. Next this is web space to share this stuff. Working on something now. I'll let everyone know if it comes together.

No comments: