Monday, August 22, 2005

Been busy

Haven't been blogging a lot. Too much going on at home and work. Had a busy weekend as usual. Yard work, and cleaning out the Garage. Tracy went out shopping with a friend of hers on Sunday, and I recruited the kids to help me with the Garage. They were surprisingly happy to help. They lost interest about a half hour into it as expected. But I finished itÂ… you can actually pull a car in now!! Next project is TeraÂ’s room. WeÂ’re having furniture delivered in a couple of weeks, so I need to get in there and take her bed apart to get rid of it. Fun...

Good band practice last week. Got a couple of new ideas that we've been working on. I hope to get seven songs or so done by October. That's my goal, and I think we can do it. We've been getting back in the flow of things as far as song writing goes so I think it's possible.

No comments: