Saturday, October 23, 2004

I'm keeping your poop!!!

So Bill T was telling me all about his trip to Boston. One of the many things he did there was see an Australian Pink Floyd cover band called Luther Write and the Wrongs. He said that these guys were very close to the real deal. Sounded just a lot like Floyd.. So anyway, he mentioned that they were playing this country band on the PA before they took the stage called Hayseed Dixie. They play country covers of old AC\DC songs. He said that it was hysterical. The thing that’s so weird about this is that Tracy and I were driving home from McDonalds with the kids later that night, and she says that she got a new CD from someone at work, she pops it in and it’s Hayseed Dixie!!! I find that extremely strange. This is, in my opinion, an obscure band. The chances were very slim that Tracy and I would hear of them with in a couple of days of each other. Fuckin weird. Go to http://www.hayseed-dixie.com to check them out. I guess they do originals too, they have a song called “I’m keeping your poop” in the Tasting Room section. pretty funny stuff...and they’re pretty talented too.

Critics agree!
Here’s are some record reviews that I found:

Genius. Pure Genius. Anyone willing to record a song titled "I'm Keeping Your Poop" and keep it going for four minutes is a fucking musical genius.
-Billy Bob

One listen, and you'll be singing "I'm Keeping Your Poop" to your loved ones over and over and over
-Catfish

No comments: