Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Amazing discovery

Today at work we were eating one frosted Maple and Brown Sugar Mini Wheat and a few peanuts all at once. It’s absolutely fucking delicious.

Speaking of Peanuts, the other day I was telling Chris that Rednecks put salted peanuts in a bottle of Coke and drink it. Naturally, he didn’t believe me because I’m always full of shit. I found an article on some recipe site talking about it, so he trusted I was telling the truth. I hadn’t done this in years, but remember liking it. So we tried it with a Diet Coke in a can. Very bad idea folks!! DO NOT DO THIS… I’m thinking that it needs to be done with a bottle of Coke, not a can. We were pretty much chocking on fucking peanuts with each sip. Pretty funny though, because we kept drinking anyway.

2 comments:

James Tatum said...

This was pretty funny to watch. I suspect deep down Chris really liked it.

jzanko said...

He did seem to have this strange look of pleasure on his face.