Friday, October 22, 2004

Beware!!!

I woke up the other morning with fresh scratches on my face. It’s possible that I could have inflicted them on myself, you know, during some weird sex dream or something. Maybe the cat scratched me, or I could have turned into a werewolf last night. Who knows? So anyway, this morning I awoke with Tracy’s elbow in my throat, and fingernails on my face. Luckily I was able to fight her off me before she was able to do any damage. She was screaming “I SWEAR BY GOD I’LL KILL YOU… I just made that last part up. She would never says something like that to me, at least I dont think she would. So, I'm thinking that’s where the scratches came from.


3 comments:

jzanko said...

Yeah, I kind of figured that.

James Tatum said...

That's weird, normally it's the back that breaks out in scratches rather than the face...

jzanko said...

HAHA