Monday, May 15, 2006

New truck

Actually used, but new to me... My truck was pretty much falling apart, so it was time to get something else. I've been looking for 3 or 4 months without any luck until now. I was taking a drive through Sanford on Saturday morning checking out all the car lots from the road. I spotted a silver Jeep Cherokee at Gibson’s that looked real clean. Took it for a test drive, and decided that I better jump on it... They wanted $8000 for it, and wanted to give me $3000 for my Tahoe as a trade in. I ended up talking them down to $7600 for the Jeep and giving me $3200 for the Tahoe. I though that was a good deal. The Jeep is a 2001 with 80k, 2 wheel drive, okay stereo it, cd player no mp3's though, but I can always change it out later... Much better on gas!

No comments: