Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend

Started off Friday moving the PS2 into the living room, and moved the DVD player from my bedroom into the kids playroom\living room. The kids really dent use the PS2, and I wanted to start playing games more. Worked out pretty good. I rented Burnout III, and bought a used copy of Final Fantasy X.

I was supposed to wash the cars and rake the leaves in the yard on Saturday, but it was really cold and windy. Like 50 mph gusts... Sunday was warmer, but I was busy watching the kids while Tracy went shopping with her friend. She Ended up getting something for every one including me! She surprised me God of War for the PS2. What an awesome game! Everything about it is great... looks great on the big screen, better than the others that I own... cant wait to play it again.

Oh, and I got to watch my favorite team, the Magic get beat by portlend on the road. Now they're talking about a trade again. Francis to the Timberwolves for Wally Szczerbiak and Trent Hassell. That may not be bad. Stats on Wally S are better than Frances. I dont the Timberwolves would go for that... I would be a good move for us though.

No comments: