Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wilma: Strongest Atlantic storm ever recorded



Yikes!! Ok, so I never got the Generator that Tracy said we should get and I don't think I'm going to run out and get one now. Just have to hope that this one doesn't do what Charley did. This is the same path they said it would take, it took a turn to the north and ended up hitting us... hope that cold front doesn't stall...

Messed around with the Drum samples last night, and did a little recording with Sonar. I have to play with it a lot more to get it down. The levels are all over the place for some reason, but so far I like it more than I thought I would. I really should be using a better machine to do this stuff.

2 comments:

James Tatum said...

Interesting note. The hurricane's easterly turn is caused by some strong high level winds which push the hurricane around. If you think about it it's kind of obvious that anything strong enough to turn it so much is going to screw up the storm's organization. The NHC forcast strength seems to agree with this. So, the local news hyping this massive category 5 is up to their old tricks, fearmongering and trumping up yet-another-hurricane.

jzanko said...

90% of all trees in the orlando area will be ripped up and set on fire by the storm.