Monday, February 14, 2005


Magic VS Hornets

Looks like another nail-biter. The Magic won a tough game against the Hornets, the worst team in the league. Glad I missed it. Actually, I blame myself for them losing so much recently. Since I’ve been living with relatives, I’ve watched 2 games at the house in the passed two months. Before I moved, I watched just about every game and they were doing great. So as soon as I get settled into the new house, the Magic will start winning again. I hope… You got to wonder if the trade, Kristy for Mobley was a bad move. Kind of broke up the team chemistry. We’ll see. They have to get ready for the second half of the season which is separated by the NBA all star weekend. This is when teams really get serious, and start playing better basketball. By this time most teams are used to one another, and start meshing. The Magic definitely need to do the same.

No comments: