Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Lunch and stuff

Went to Uno's with Tracy, Jen and James. That place is awesome. There’s not much on the menu that doesn’t look good. We all had various Chicken Gorgonzola buffalo baked quesadilla sandwiches and such.

I learned the international sign for: “please wait, I have food in my mouth” Take whichever hand you have available, and point all fingers towards your face. Open and close them like you’re simulating something sucking on your face, like a space alien. People will always know what you mean when you do this with food in your mouth. Trust me. Thanks to Jen!!

We’re getting closer to the closing of the house in Longwood, 1-21-05. Can’t wait to get this over with, just knowing all the stuff we have to do bothers me, especially moving the stuff from storage to the new place. That’s gonna suck, then unpacking, trying to find time to paint and whatever…but I’ll be glad to get it over with. Having my own place again makes all that stuff worth while :)

No comments: